Want to check out the latest features of your DevTools? If you are feeling adventurous do the following:
- Browse to
- Click "Enable" for the "Developer Tools experiment" feature.
- Restart / Relunch Chrome
- Open DevTools again (F12 or Ctrl+Shift+L)
- Click the Kebab/Thee dots icon (F1)
- Click the newly added "Experiments" tabs
- Enable the features you want.
It's possible that these features can make your browser buggy. But they can also help you great deal, I used the animation tools long before they were released and that helped me a lot.
And that's not all, they have even more hidden features that you can view if you press Shift 6 times in a row. Yep, that's a bit strange but there they are, even more features - but I suspect that these are even more buggy.